Saturday, November 27, 2010


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I had a great time spending time with my family.  Be sure to watch all those tasty Holiday foods & snacks that seem to appear all over the place. Don't deprive yourself, after all it is the Holiday season, but make smart choices. Serve yourself smaller portion sizes to compensate for all the extra sides, don't drink extra calories, eat slowly & listen to your body telling you when it's time to stop eating, look online for healthier recipes of your old favorite treats & desserts, and definitely don't slack on your exercise routine. Listen to your body & use your brain...you know what's healthiest for you! Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting The Personal Trainer Blog. I hope you like what you see. I appreciate your kind words & feedback. Visit again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...