- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, grated
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 small summer squash, shredded
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
Directions:minutes, until tender. Mix in the carrots, squash, and zucchini. Continue to cook and stirfor 2 minutes. Remove pan from heat, and mix in oats, cheese, and egg. Stir in soysauce transfer the mixture to a bowl, and refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Preheat the grill for high heat.3. Place the flour on a large plate. Form the vegetable mixture into eight 3 inch round patties. Drop each patty into the flour, lightly coating both sides.4. Oil the grill grate, and grill patties 5 minutes on each side, or until heated through and nicely browned.
5. Serve on a whole wheat bun with you choice of toppings and enjoy!
Veggie BurgersServings Per Recipe: 8Amount Per ServingCalories: 193